TriTek Fire & Security, LLC is a regional of low voltage Life Safety systems integrator with our corporate office located in Columbia, SC, with branches located in GA and NC
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, with strong experience in Low Voltage integration, to Manage commercial projects including: Fire Alarm, Access Control, Security, CCTV, Nurse Call and other low voltage systems. We are looking for individuals who feel they want to be part of a team. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and tuition reimbursement. Candidate must be able to pass the state required background check, drug test and Drivers license.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution and successful completion of assigned projects in a geographical region. The Project Manager coordinates the delivery of the project with Owner, AHJ, design personnel, technical personnel and any associated sub-contractors of other trades. The job duties include the management of multiple projects inclusive of assisting in all steps from bid preparation through completion and acceptance by Owner.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Monitor project progress; prepare monthly reports analyzing the accuracy of the budget, schedule, cash flow and manpower forecasts.
· Coordinate the production of construction documents for permitting with design team and AHJ as necessary.
· Potentially travel to project sites as needed to determine project status, scope and/or schedule.
- Coordinate material release and delivery requirements.
- Coordinate w/ Install and Service Manager to schedule Systems Technician(s) and field personnel.
- Coordinate final inspections with AHJ and all supporting trades.
- Prepare project change orders.
- Identify opportunities for cost-saving measures and quality improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must be strong in Low Voltage and Life Safety procedures, have 3 to 5 years' experience with Alarm Installations and New Construction of commercial projects, (3) of which are in a Project Management/Supervisory role.
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and the coordination of manpower and resources.
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Experience with a variety of system types and manufacturers.
· Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings