CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Non-Certified Technician (NCT) or Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a X-ray Lab Tech in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care who performs radiological diagnostic procedures and provides clinical expertise to ensure quality imaging services are completed properly and with patient comfort and well-being in mind. The role also supports the general operations of the clinic including providing support to the front and back office when needed.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Performs drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensures occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assists with general patient care when needed.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is highly preferred.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Sciences.
- Non-Certified Technician (NCT) or Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of residency.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
- TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic services in a physician practice or clinic is required.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30 days of employment or promotion.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C. Potential Air Force Codes: 4R0X1.