Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. Offerings also include a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Sleep Center, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Capital Regional Medical Center is proud to bring high quality emergency medical care to the citizens of Gadsden County and the surrounding area. As an Accredited Stroke Center, Capital Regional's Gadsden Memorial Campus represents our commitment to providing the highest quality healthcare services to communities throughout the region.
The benefits this brings include:
- Emergency healthcare services available 24/7. Area residents receive the same high quality emergency care they have had to travel outside the community to receive at Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee.
- Staffed by experienced emergency room physicians as well as nurses and technicians highly trained in providing emergency care. Approximately 40 new jobs were created in Gadsden County.
- Equipped with state of the art medical technology, lab services, and radiology including x-ray and CT. Immediate healthcare needs met onsite, without sacrificing access to appropriate medical technology.
Gadsden Memorial Campus
23186 Blue Star Highway
Quincy, FL 32351
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
Florida RN license and/or approved multistate RN license required
BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required