From rejuvenation to renovation, YKI Property Holdings LLC., proudly specializes in residential and commercial projects. YKI consciously works with small and local businesses in order to create a sense of community. With full service around the clock, our property management company provides help beyond the average 9 to 5, handling everything from Rent Roll to your On-Site maintenance needs.
This position will require the selected individual to be present in our office Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am-4pm. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Manager, undertaking clerical tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Submit HOA payments
- Set up gate information for properties to ensure full access.
- Set up and submit payments to FPL for properties
- Close FPL accounts once property is sold and ensure that refund is issued.
- Set up and submit payments to cities for water bill
- Monitor Broward County website for updates on doc stamps.
- Call doc stamps desk to confirm the dollar amount to be paid
- Pull Data Tree reports on future properties.
- Email Communications with all Contractors/ Tenants
- Coordinate billing with AP.
- E-File documents in the company filing system.
- Assist with vendor visits.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Technical and Physical Capacity.
- Attention to detail
- High Diploma
- 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office