TriSpark Media Group Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
TriSpark Media is a medium-sized, full-service advertising agency. We’re seeking a freelance copywriter to join our creative and marketing teams. If you’re a team player, can work well under pressure when we’re strapped for time and can think beyond today, next week or even next month, you’ll fit right in. The ideal candidate should have creative writing, editing, and excellent proofreading skills. In this role, the project variety is endless, and you’ll work on everything from radio/tv scripts, social media posts, promotional campaigns, digital content, corporate communications, and more.
Please submit writing samples along with your application.
- Skilled storyteller and wordsmith that effectively crafts messages for a wide range of mediums.
- Results-driven creator committed to evolving and elevating content.
- Develop content for a wide range of projects including radio, TV, email, social media marketing, blogs, ads, billboards, brochures, websites, and client presentations.
- Proofread work written by other teammates to ensure it is on-brand according to brand voice standards.
- Understand, shape, and implement appropriate brand voice(s).
- Monitor and promote emerging trends in content and marketing tactics.
- Clearly and efficiently communicates ideas and rationale to the creative team and stakeholders.
- Exceptional proofreading skills.
- Actively participate in review sessions, brainstorms, and concepting.
- Collaborate with agency team members and partners to produce powerful, culturally relevant, and inherently sharable or actionable.
- Ensure all copy deadlines are met.
- Must be creative and able to write in a variety of voices and styles to appeal to diverse audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple simultaneous copywriting assignments.
- Great work ethic and energetic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- 3+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency or in-house creative department
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Understanding of target audience and how to edit an overall message or hook to fit each type
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
- Understanding of social media platforms and how each is differentiated
- Please submit writing samples along with your application.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Blog writer with a following
- Campaign-driven content that allows for evergreen content
- Office Hours: 8am – 4pm, M-F
No remote applicants will be considered. South Florida locals only. No phone calls or recruiters, please. The decision on getting an interview will be based on the above.
Powered by JazzHR
TriSpark Media Group Inc,
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at TriSpark Media Group Inc,