TriSpark Media Group Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriSpark Media, a full-service advertising agency, is seeking a seasoned Copywriting Manager to join our creative marketing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing, editing, proofreading and managing skills. In this role, the project variety is endless, and you will work on outlets ranging from radio/tv scripts, social media posts, promotional campaigns, event invitations, digital content, corporate communications and more.
Please submit writing samples along with your application.
- Recruit and oversee departmental staff, including freelance writers and 3rd party copywriting companies.
- Develop content for a wide range of projects including Radio, TV, Email, Social Media Marketing, Blogs, Magazine Ads, Billboards, Brochures, Flyers and Client Presentations.
- Use creativity and storytelling skills to write in a variety of voices and styles appealing to diverse audiences.
- Manage all work completed by team members ensuring it is on brand according to brand voice standards.
- Understand, shape and implement client appropriate brand voice(s).
- Monitor and promote emerging trends in content and marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with the creative team, clients and stakeholders to produce powerful, culturally relevant and inherently sharable content.
- Commit to evolving and elevating content with a result-based strategy
- Actively participate in review sessions, brainstorms, and concepting.
- Ensure all department deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Must have experience with TV/Radio scripts
- 4+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency or in-house creative department
- Exceptional proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple simultaneous copywriting assignments.
- Great work ethic and energetic.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
Benefits and Perks
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K , Supplemental Insurance, Long term Disability Insurance.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. While our team is currently working remotely, this position requires that the candidate be located within the South Florida area.
Powered by JazzHR
TriSpark Media Group Inc,
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at TriSpark Media Group Inc,