Seeking a talented individual with outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills to join our growing FP&A team. The Financial Analyst is an entry-level position and will be highly visible within our organization, providing value-added insights to assist in financial reporting and in the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Provide key support in the development of the annual and 3-year business plan, the quarterly forecast process, and the monthly management reporting which includes developing plan materials for reporting to the company’s Board of Managers and Executive Committee
- Own the company’s financial forecasting model. Responsible for monthly roll forwards and modelling updates to keep the model current
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide key thought leadership to drive best practices related to FP&A policies and procedures and recommend modifications as needed. Ensure continued compliance with all policies and practices
- Demonstrate agility to adapt role in a dynamic, growing organization.
- When you leverage your financial, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills at work, you are thriving.
- You enjoy putting your analytical skills to work in order to identify and research complex business challenges, draw conclusions, and make important recommendations and decisions
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Business, Finance, Statistics, or Economics
- 1-3 year of experience in modeling, management reporting, financial statements analysis, and executive presentation
- Specific experience in FinTech industry is preferred
- Experience querying data and using data to build reports and translate data into useful presentations is preferred
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Adobe products
- SQL experience preferred
TriSource Staffing Solutions