- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A client in Arlington, VA is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant for a 7-week assignment. Hybrid schedule.
· Provide executive administrative support to the CEO/President and Board of Directors
· Manage complex calendar appointments and activities
· Travel coordination (hotels/restaurants/etc.) and expense submittals
· Schedule and distribute agendas for weekly E-meetings and monthly staff meetings
· Request and organize preparation materials for President’s meetings/appointments
· Assist HR manager with office management
· Meeting logistics for Board conference calls; prepare and distribute materials + minutes
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 4+ years of professional experience; 2+ years of executive administrative support
· Prior experience working directly with President/CEO/Board of Directors
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Non-profit/education experience preferred
· Prior experience living/working/studying in another country is a plus
TriSource Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.