Shipping Receiving Specialist
TriMed, Inc. Santa Clarita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMed Inc., is currently seeking a Shipping Receiving Specialist to become an integral part of our team! This position will perform various tasks within the department in accordance with Quality control.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Receive and review the condition of incoming implants and tools
- Receive and inspect tools and implants
- Maintain cleaning room/works with chemicals
- Provide routine maintenance on cleaning equipment and compressors
- Identify broken tools and clean instruments
- Contact reps and distributors regarding condition of sets
- Order cleaning supplies and equipment
- Assist with inspecting implants, screws and tools
- Assists with inventory control
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Work with UPS and Fed-Ex
- Assist with Packing
- Light Administrative duties
- Cross train to assist in other positions when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in shipping, logistics, packing or other related fields
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Must be detail orientated with strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
TriMed’s success is also largely contributed to the superior service that it provides to its customers, and prides itself on its accessibility to resources throughout its supply chain. TriMed places a great deal of value on building solid, positive relationships with its customers and professional colleagues. For these reasons, TriMed’s success has not only positioned them among the key players in the field of orthopedics, but has also established them as one of the most approachable and positive influences in the industry.
TriMed, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family-owned company; friendly, casual work environment, great benefits, and growth opportunities!
In 1997, TriMed®, Inc. was incorporated with the initial goal of developing a unique set of orthopaedic implants designed to treat complex distal radius fractures through ORIF. At the time, these implants out-performed existing methods used for repairing complex wrist fractures and provided one of the first treatment options by ORIF for these complex injuries* – ultimately initiating the movement to optimize recovery of complex distal radius fractures. The success of TriMed’s fragment specific implants was the key component for developing the first complete Wrist Fixation System. More importantly, the advancement in the treatment of complex periarticular fractures became the driving force for the development of TriMed’s unique methods and inventive technologies to successfully treat complex musculoskeletal pathologies of the upper and lower extremities. For the past twenty years, TriMed has worked diligently to foster an inventive culture that aims to provide solutions where traditional methods often fall short. This enthusiasm has been the motivation behind many of TriMed’s innovative technologies, including the Volar Bearing Plate and the Sidewinder Plate. TriMed has also expanded its expertise beyond the periarticular fracture, and currently offers a number of systems that utilize unique methods formulated to optimize patient recovery and increase efficiency in the operation room, including: the Ulnar Osteotomy Compression Plate, Clavicle System, Elbow and Forearm System, Fifth Metatarsal System, and Ankle Fixation System.