TriMed, Inc. Santa Clarita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMed is in search of an Education Coordinator to work in our Valencia office. The Education Coordinator assists in developing an effective product education program that successfully prepares the sales team to succeed in the field.
*Click on the link below to apply through the Company portal*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn the TriMed product portfolio, education platforms and the product training process the help educate the sales team.
- Enter new sales reps onto the basic education platform and follow up with them to make sure they have completed their training.
- Coordinating regional training events.
- Collecting and filing product training documentation forms on an online database to maintain a record of product sales trainings.
- Maintaining and developing education materials – This requires updating product power point presentations including the templates, images and content which will be provided by the education manager and will require interfacing with marketing and product management.
- Developing and auditing online platforms for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced sales rep education.
- This position will be the customer service advocate for our intranet and the sales team.
- Developing and maintaining the Surgeon X-ray Database.
- Training office staff on TriMed’s products. This includes helping with the organization of the office staff training schedule, learning the products and teaching and developing power point presentations for the trainings.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Experience in developing education materials
- A college degree and at least four years of relevant experience
- High competency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing online learning platforms
TriMed, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family-owned company; casual work environment, great benefits and growth opportunities!
TriMed® is a medical device company that specializes in orthopaedic treatment of the upper and lower extremities, and is most known for its revolutionary contributions to fracture treatment. Although TriMed is a relatively small family-owned business headquartered in Valencia, CA, TriMed has been providing fixation solutions to facilities and patients worldwide for over two decades. TriMed holds dozens of patents and is able to provide treatment options for challenging indications and injuries that no other company in this space can provide. Despite the company’s ongoing success in the field of orthopaedics for its revolutionary contributions, TriMed continues to foster a close-knit community of employees and clients in order to provide a successful and collaborative working environment. For more information, please visit us at our website: www.trimedortho.com.
AddressSanta Clarita, CA