TriMech Services is an engineering resource provider specializing in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill-sets of our candidates to the engineering specific industry.
Solidworks Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Original and update design work for new and existing product development
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Must work independently and with Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing as needed.
Solidworks Design Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ Years as Mechanical Design Engineer
- Prior work consisting of mechanical elements, motion systems and heating systems.
- Experience in Robotic Platforms and Motion
- Motion control element experience (mechanical & electrical) and optical elements (camera)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Experience in basic electrical schematics a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 documentation a plus.
TriMech ServicesTriMech Services specializes in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill sets of our candidates specific industries.