TriMech is currently hiring for a long-term, lab technician consulting role (one year with potential for additional year) supporting a large local manufacturing client. We are looking for candidates with minimum 3 years of experience in a lab related environment. Please read the requirements for experience, qualifications and lab equipment skills before applying. Applicants need to have laboratory work experience as required below, not just college coursework.
LAB TECHNICIAN – Overnight Shift (11pm-7am)
- Demonstrated proficiency in various analytical instrumentation including but not limited to GC (Gas Chromatography), HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography), FT-IR, Refractometer, Densitometer, Luminometer, Viscometer, Oven Volatile Instrumentation, Sieve, and Cylinder Volume
- Experience working in an ISO/GMP regulated manufacturing laboratory is preferred
- Experience using LIMS, SAP, and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent laboratory experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of previous lab experience or demonstrated proficiency in laboratory analytical techniques
- Strong verbal, written, and computer skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute work activities to ensure completion of sampling and testing requirements
- Ability to work Shift C – Overnight Shift from 11pm-7am as well as willingness to work 10-12 days consecutively, including weekends
- Performing instrument calibrations, verifications, and troubleshooting to assure that quality system requirements are met or exceeded.
- Complying with Federal, State, and Company regulations including compliance with procedures, quality management system requirements, good laboratory practices, safety policies, and regulatory/environmental requirements.
- Applying problem solving techniques within the laboratory and assisting production in identifying, controlling, and resolving product and other quality issues.
- Able to stand for long periods and able to lift 50 pounds.
TriMech ServicesTriMech Services specializes in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill sets of our candidates specific industries.