- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Sanford, NC
Our client is looking for a qualified individual for the Estimator role. The qualified individual need to be extremely detail oriented, organized and have strong computer skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer requests for quotes to determine feasibility and pricing
- Identifies all material, tooling needs and methods to manufacture precision machine components and assemblies
- Maintain backlog within the company by effective follow-up campaigns with certain customers and careful schedule analysis
- Determine internal manufacturing methods and requirements for outside service providers
- Effectively monitor scheduling system to fill open capacity
- Request quotes from suppliers for materials, special processes, and specialty tooling
- Generate routers and quotes by following set-forth procedures
- Communicate with customers during quoting and job execution
- Perform all tasks while adhering to company priorities of Safety, Quality and Productivity
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency certification
- Five or more years of manufacturing, machining and/or fabrication experience required
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and other technical documents
- Knowledge of cutting tools, fixtures, and manufacturing techniques
- Good customer-relation skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills; efficient identification of problems and development of creative solutions
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently as well as to operate in a team setting; excellent collaboration skills
TriMech Services specializes in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill sets of our candidates specific industries.