Electrical CAD Designer 12776
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Electrical CAD Designer
Electrical CAD Designer Responsibilities
- Develop complex printed circuit boards (PCB) from concept, design, test, and production support through product life cycle of active phased-array antennas and satellite user terminals.
- Work closely with cross-functional team in devising solutions that meet operational and packaging requirements.
- Create a tool infrastructure to include librarian tasks.
- Support the team working with PCB fabrication houses and assembly houses.
- Work with vendors and stakeholders to guide projects to completion.
- Assist in troubleshooting of issues in development, manufacturing, and operational environments.
- 10% Travel required.
Electrical CAD Designer Qualifications
- Experience with CAD tools for designing electronic printed circuit boards for systems that have gone to production
- Mentor Expedition is preferred tool
- Experience in design, drafting, detailing and packaging of PCB board layout designs that include, but are not limited to symbol, cell and footprint generation, PCB layout, PCB electronic packaging, PCB drawing generation.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous jobs simultaneously.
- Ability to research solutions to project constraints and recommend design approaches
- Be an effective communicator capable of working in a fast-paced environment and be an active participant.
- Knowledge of digital wireless communication systems and modern satellite communication systems.
- Knowledge of phased array antenna operation.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics – DxDesigner, Hyperlynx and Expedition
- Experience with design and implementation of antenna tracking and digital communications products.
- Ability to work with external vendors and suppliers for related CAD services
Excitement of working with startups, stability of established company..
TriMech Services specializes in the placement of qualified technical candidates for both temporary and direct hire opportunities. TriMech Services offers a unique approach to matching the specialized skill sets of our candidates specific industries.
TriMech ServicesRockville, MD
WebsiteView All TriMech Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.