CNC Programmer 12356
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a manufacturer of complex machined components in the Aerospace industry. The role will include being one of the primary resources regarding multi-axis CNC programming, Equipment Setup and Operation.
CNC Programmer Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Machine programming for 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC Mills and CNC Lathes.
- Maintain or improve legacy part quality standards and cycle times with process improvements in accordance with customer and company manufacturing standards, delivery commitments, internal procedures, and protocols.
- Complete ownership for assigned projects including material sizes, processes, fixtures, operation sheets, tooling, etc.
- Run-off assistance with setup, programming up to first piece to ensure a smooth handoff to production.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and safely in a lean environment with cross-functional teams and varying levels of experience, including but not limited to Engineering, Quality, Production and Project Managers.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with a variety of materials – primarily nodular iron with a 10% mix of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Fixturing castings and large work pieces in a high mix, low volume environment
The successful candidate will possess the following education and competencies:
- 2+ years CNC Setup. Operator & Production CNC Programming experience
- High School or GED
- Must be U.S. Citizen (ITAR)
- Deep knowledge of Standard 3 axis slant bed lathes, Multi-Axis Lathes & Multi Axis Vertical and Horizontal Machining
- Strong familiarity with CNC programming in Fanuc and or Okuma OSP controls.
- Strong knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation ASME Y14.5, GD&T
- Experience with AS9100, UPPAP
- Lean Experience is a plus
- Teamwork Oriented
- Openness to Training
ManufacturingView all jobs at TriMech Services
Get fresh CNC Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.