Samllwares and Tabletop Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMark USA is one of the country’s largest provider of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits. Principles that are important to us are Trusted Partnerships, Customer Success Comes First, a “Whatever it Takes Mentality” and to Deliver Excellence. Our customer is at HEART of everything we do!
The primary focus of this position will be to promote, train, and sell Private Label Brands, Premier china, flatware, and glassware, Kintera Equipment and Culinary Essentials. The Premier Specialist will provide direction to the Sales team and contribute to the development of the merchandising strategy, including assortment, sales planning, pricing, and distribution. Coordinate samples and all training and marketing material.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with Marketing Manager, Purchasing and Sales Management teams.
- Interact with customers and assist sales personnel in selling Private Label products items in all Hockenbergs regions.
- Make key prospecting calls in all regions.
- Help to train and develop sales reps in their overall selling abilities in the table top category.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities to specify Private Label products.
- Provide support, coaching, and training to other users through new hire training, sales meetings, and ongoing training as necessary.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and VP of Sales as required.
- Be a resource for sales representatives and assist in selling Private Label products to TriMark Customers and prospects; run leads with sales reps
- Maintain Private Label product displays and cutting edge items in showrooms.
- Keep up to date with trends in the industry.
- Perform presentations at general sales meetings.
- Generate new marketing revenue sources and market branding avenues.
- Generate sales vehicles for inside and outside sales focusing on current customer needs, seasonal trends, and new merchandise concepts for market area.
- Manage projects within time and budget constraints.
- Assist in bidding and specifying.
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and customers.
- Committed to growth in understanding of foodservice industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent sales & customer service attitude
- Knowledgeable regarding current and emerging marketing trends
- Ability to build and implement a strategic, creative, and aggressive marketing plan
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Proven success in building long-term and growing relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Thorough follow-up and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Effective training techniques and understanding of adult-learning styles
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities – considering relative costs and benefits of potential actions to make the most appropriate one
- Maintain professional appearance and presence
- Due to marketing events, need to be flexible in working evenings or weekends if necessary
- Moderate travel required
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Must complete CFSP Test within first 3 years of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in customer service and merchandising in foodservice management
- 3-5 years Marketing business-business sales experience
- Experience in foodservice/hospitality management and/or foodservice sales
- Experience in a distribution environment
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- May be asked to perform a drug test for specific positions
- Must be a legal citizen or otherwise permitted to legally work in the US without sponsorship
- TriMark USA participates in the E-Verify program
Employee Benefits Package
- Flexible time off program
- Medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance programs
- 100% employer paid premium for long- term disability coverage
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement program following one year of service
- Continuous Training and growth opportunities
TriMark USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
To learn more about TriMark USA, please visit our website at https://www.trimarkusa.com/.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at TriMark USA