TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and build services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
The Shipping Lead – Night Shift is responsible for helping the night supervisor with overseeing and coordinating the activities of the overnight shipping function.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads when supervisor is absent.
- Manage picking and shipping activity for line haul and local supply deliveries for the second shift picking department when supervisor is absent.
- Help supervisor sort all unpicked orders and examine for correctness.
- Respect order cutoff times
- Work with Receiving Supervisor to keep inventory counts accurate – perform overnight cycle counting.
- Collaborate with Shipping employees and other warehouse workers and managers to solve work related problems.
- Help supervisor prepare and maintain pick and shipping documents according to procedure.
- Foster positive relations and communications, and conduct oneself in a professional manner with freight carriers, vendors, coworkers, other departmental staff in Warehouse, Sales, and Purchasing and Management.
- Taking proper care of all company issued tools and equipment
- Attend required safety and product training
- Adhere to all company safety standards and protocols
- Committed to growth in understanding of foodservice industry
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be comfortable working overnight 4 nights a week.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds on a regular and frequent basis
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Windows applications
- Advanced working knowledge of WMS applications (i.e. EDGE) and/or ERP application (CB software).
- Advanced working knowledge of UPS and Fedex programs & third party freight providers
- Capable of using a lift truck to load and unload large pieces of equipment
- Able to work independently and be selfmotivated to complete daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Supervisory skills
- Strong problemsolving and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable regarding OSHA regulations
- Above average math skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong organizational skills
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where fluctuating temperatures may exist between hot and cold
- Sound decision making abilities
- Ability to use handheld scanning devices
- Ability to use Fork Lift machine
Benefits and Perks
- Company Paid Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
- Generous Vacation and Sick Paid Time Off
- Nine (9) Standard Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- Flexible Spending Plans available
- Employee Discount Savings Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance available
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance available
- Short Term Disability Insurance available
- Long Term Disability* Insurance available
* Restrictions apply, see HR for details
TriMark is an equal employment opportunity employer. Alternative methods of applying for employment are available to individuals unable to submit an application through this site because of a disability. You may contact 508-399-6000, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:10 PM EST to discuss reasonable accommodations.