IT Help Desk Associate
- Expired: November 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMark USA is one of the country's largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | HYBRID | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The IT Help Desk Associate reports to the IT Manager, and is located in Landover, MD.
TriMark is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and motivated individual to help support and maintain our growing, fast-paced Information Technology environment!
The candidate will be the primary point of IT support (Tier 1&2) for the local division and be an integral part on the regional service desk team as it pertains to intermediate IT issues. Primary responsibility would be to take ownership of IT issues within all systems and environments and ensure successful resolution and documentation.
The ideal candidate must be organized, energetic, have a strong customer service personality, be well versed and experienced in Windows environments including networking, and have Office 365 experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain Windows 10 deployment and enterprise antivirus systems
- Design, update, and maintain server documentations and server configurations (reports, manuals) for the admin team
- Manage and automate patching for enterprise-wide servers, desktop systems, and standard applications
- Monitor server performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Collaborate with other technology teams to resolve and maintain escalations and system operability
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and triage Help Desk support tickets
- Provide Tier 1&2 ServiceDesk support and resolve problems to the user's satisfaction for all onsite and remote end-users
- Monitor IT Helpdesk portal for tickets assigned, prioritize, and respond quickly and effectively to requests received
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Proactively maintain and document inventory of IT equipment, i.e. desktops/laptops/printers etc.
- In conjunction with IT Manager, review project plans, coordinate project activity, and implement IT initiatives
- Manage onboarding of new users and manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment using standard hardware/software procedure
- Review equipment malfunctions and take corrective action to ensure compliance with required methods and procedures
- Act as liaison to company's Corporate IT Helpdesk for issue escalation and service fulfillment
- Document all tasks and provide updates on status and completion to IT Manager and affected user(s) via the IT Helpdesk portal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner - written and verbal
- Performs tasks and engages others with a positive attitude and functions as a team player
- 3+ years' experience in a Sysadmin/Desktop-Support/HelpDesk role
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows 10 OS
- Experience working with ticketing and remote device management solutions
- Extensive experience with setup and deployment of desktops, laptops and end user peripherals
- Strong Office365 experience with account and end user setup
- Solid understanding of DNS, DHCP and VPN network technologies
- Strong sense of customer support and customer service skills is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well organized and pay attention to detail
- Think logically and have strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to write clear, detailed documentation
- Be readily available with prompt response to IT emergencies when needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or 6+ years industry/corporate experience and/or Associates Degree in an IT related field and/or current IT certifications from Microsoft and CompTIA
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
TriMark's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any applicable pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at TriMark USA
Get fresh Information Technology Help Desk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.