- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMark USA is one of the country's largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | HYBRID | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Credit Analyst reports to the Credit Manager, and is located in Winston-Salem, NC.
The Credit Collections Specialist will work in a team environment to manage an assigned account portfolio of business-to-business customers with past due amounts, assist in resolution of billing and customer issues while minimizing bad debt. This position will be responsible with establishing credit worthiness and performing internal investigations for new customer account requests within credit authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track A/R portions of contracts
- Facilitate Credit requirements, payment schedules, and communicates with Sales staff, Project Managers, Sales Managers, Senior Management, and Credit Manager
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to customer
- Exercise wise judgment when making risk assessment decisions regarding terms, credit limits, and payment plans up to $50,000 based on credit reporting available, assessing trade references, and customer history
- Facilitate and assess amendments to/for credit limits and terms consideration for existing customers
- Advises planning and production departments of contractual rights and obligations in regards to credit and receivables
- Coordinate work of sales department with production and shipping departments to ensure credit fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Responsible for timely and accurate filings and release of UCCs
- Act as liaison between Sales, Accounting, Credit, Design, & Management for proper adherence to policies and approvals
- Apply payments to customer accounts accurately and timely
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions through research and effective communication with customer, Sales, and Accounting
- Communicate and appropriately elevate A/R concerns and resolutions through preparation and distribution of A/R aging to Sales staff and Credit Manager
- Involved in all aspects of receivables management for the Company as required
- Attend NACM meetings as requested
- Other duties as assigned by Credit Manager and/or CFO
- Strong business acumen with concentration in Accounting and Credit
- Strong working knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Accurately interpret credit reports
- Excellent customer service , sales minded attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling one to effectively and professionally interact and relate to various levels of personnel internally and externally
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced proficiency of MS Office suite and operating system
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent ability to assess, negotiate, and follow-up on credit issues
- Ability to work independently so as to effectively self-manage workload and enhance sense of ownership
- Strong organizational skills
- High Multi-tasking with ability to manage a heavy workload while responding timely to customer needs
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and enthusiasm under all circumstances
- Detail oriented
- High level of work ethic - willing to put in time and effort to meet customer needs
- Clean Credit background
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- NACM certified preferred
- Fair Credit Practices training a plus
- 3+ years credit analyst
- 1+ years Sr Credit Analyst preferred
- Experience in foodservice sales or distribution a plus
- Corporate contract sales experience a plus
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
TriMark's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any applicable pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TriMark USA
Get fresh Business Credit Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.