Contract Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TriMark USA is one of the country’s largest provider of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits. Principles that are important to us are Trusted Partnerships, Customer Success Comes First, a “Whatever it Takes Mentality” and to Deliver Excellence. Our customer is at HEART of everything we do!
The Contract Sales position is responsible for profitably growing sales for TriMark. This will include bringing in new customers, as well as providing turn-key commercial foodservice equipment solutions to existing TriMark customers and commercial food service operators. This role will also some Project Management aspects of managing projects that the candidate has sold.
The Contract Sales Representative will prospect, penetrate, and maintain new Contract Sales business utilizing strategic and consultative selling tactics to maximize sales and profits of foodservice products and services. This position will also be responsible for seeking and actively participating in bidding on public bidprojects. The Contract Sales Representative is to act as a vested business partner of our valued customers through innovative, creative, and appropriate recommendations of solutions to meet the fiscal and business objectives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and organizational staff that promotes loyalty, collaboration, and increased revenue between customers and the company.
- Secure new accounts, maintain and increase YOY revenue.
- Leverage and build relationships with General Contractors, Architects, and Consultants in order to do so.
- Ascertain customer needs through observation and listening and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Be a strategic and innovative partner to customers.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision-makers within the organization.
- Ensure the customer knows all products and services company has to offer.
- Establish and attend regular meetings with customers.
- Utilize vendors, manufacturers, and internal resources to best meet customer needs.
- Use preferred vendors at all possible times, try to specify.
- Remain current on product knowledge through attendance of sales meetings, vendor trainings, reading industry related publications, and participating in industry related professional organizations.
- Committed to growth in understanding of foodservice industry.
- Address customer issues with customer service, credit, warehouse, or other company personnel or vendors when necessary in a professional and prompt manner.
- Project manage projects or in collaboration with a member of the Equipment Department.
- A willingness and desire to mentor Equipment Team colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about all aspects of selling
- Project Management
- Excellent sales & customer service attitude
- Ability to sell consultatively
- Ability to generate creative and innovate solutions
- Excellent prospecting and closing abilities
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to overcome objections
- Proven success in building long-term and growing relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Thorough follow-up and problem solving skills
- Good business acumen
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook (and a capability to learn AutoQuotes if not already proficient)
- Demonstrated aptitude with mobile devices
- Ability to read and scale blueprints
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain professional appearance and presence
- Knowledgeable about foodservice industry
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with reliable transportation
- Moderate to heavy travel required
- Understanding of integrated systems
- Proficiency with quoting and order entry systems
- Use of AutoQuotes
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or Culinary Degree
- CFSP Certified or credits toward certification
- 2 years business-business sales experience with multi-million dollar customers
- 2 years industry related experience
- 5 years sales experience in foodservice/hospitality management and/or foodservice sales
- Experience in a distribution environment
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- May be asked to perform a drug test for specific positions
- Must be a legal citizen or otherwise permitted to legally work in the US without sponsorship
- TriMark USA participates in the E-Verify program
Employee Benefits Package
- Flexible time off program
- Medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance programs
- 100% employer paid premium for long- term disability coverage
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement program following one year of service
- Continuous Training and growth opportunities
TriMark USA is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
To learn more about TriMark USA, please visit our website at https://www.trimarkusa.com/.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at TriMark USA