Director of Data & Analytics
- Posted: over a month ago
We're searching for a Director of Data & Analytics to own the vision, roadmap, team oversight and implementation of our agency’s data quality, analysis and reporting efforts. In this role, you will help build and manage a small team of 2-3 analysts who will focus on everything from what data is being used, where it's coming from and how it's being used to the delivery and execution of improvements.
- Owns and sets the strategic vision for the data quality roadmap, which will be used to drive alignment among executives, business leaders, reporting & analytics
- Builds an effective team to deliver against the data quality roadmap such as the implementation of standards for managing data, defining metrics that are impactful to the business, and developing data solutions for self-service consumption.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and honing performance to maximize the team's impact.
- Proactively identifies and manages the resolution of data quality issues.
- Establishes and enforces data policies, standards, practices and processes.
- Able to identify stakeholder and customer pain points and strategically address those concerns. Able to describe value and influence the prioritization of data solutions.
- Deliver a portfolio of data solutions, including recommending and implementing new or enhanced data products to better meet stakeholder needs.
- Lead the team in effectively transferring knowledge via documentation & process management.
- Directs research on emerging data and technology trends.
- Understands and implements data visualization and analysis best practices and techniques
- Align analysis and reporting initiatives with overall marketing strategy
- Assist leadership with scaling Data & Analytics service offering, including how we package this service with other investments
- 8+ years of experience in data and analytics management; must have exceptional planning, analytical, decision-making and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of data sources, tools and business drivers
- Quantitative background or Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and SQL language
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with R and Python
TechnologyView all jobs at TriMark Digital