TriDelta Systems is seeking an experienced Millwright to perform a wide range of tasks associated with the fabrication, installation, and maintenance of industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of industrial equipment.
- Clean, repair, diagnose machinery needs and issues. Repair and rebuild machinery and items around facility.
- Installs machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings, using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, following all safety rules and regulations as well as using all personal protective gear / equipment as required.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing and installation of industrial equipment required.
- Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to understand information, ideas, direction and then be able to perform the task or project discussed. Also, to be able to ask questions to insure you understand the information given.
- Ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions and relay to management.
- Good technical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude.
- Must have a working knowledge of machinery, including mechanical knowledge of gears, pumps, motor rotation and drive systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive / energetic team environment.
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual
- High quality of work in steel/metal welding and fabrication.
- Strong safety background.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., climb stairs and move equipment as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as millwright and or millwright helper.
- Rounded training and experience in the trade acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements
- Ability to work overhead
- Ability to use hands to grasp
- Ability to reach with arms
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist
- Ability to sit, climb and balance.
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shift in all weather and temperature extremes.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Vision adequate to perform all required tasks.
- Ability to move in and around confined and cluttered places and uneven areas. Having full range of motion and flexibility consistent with age.
- Ability to work at heights
- A minimum of a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
* Relocation Assistance not provided