Warehouse Shipping Assistant - 1st or 2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Yakult USA, the world’s leading probiotic drink manufacturer in Fountain Valley, is hiring for Warehouse/Shipping Assistant!!! The minimum requirement is 1 year of shipping experience in a manufacturing warehouse.
- Direct Hire with great benefit
- Salary range: $18.00~$24.00/hr (DOE) plus $1.50/hr for the 2nd shift additional pay
- Work Hours: 5 days/week, Monday – Saturday (Sunday and another day off during weekday)
- 1st Shift: 7:00am - 4:00pm, 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 12:00am
- Benefit Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Holiday & Vacation
Requirements of the Warehouse Shipping Assistant:
- 1+ year experience in shipping using forklift in a manufacturing facility is a must
- Certified forklift operator is a big plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Adaptable and detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Team-oriented mentality
- Able to follow the company rules and regulations.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and climb to perform job functions as needed
- Covid-19 vaccinations are strongly recommended
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Shipping Assistant:
- Operate a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Unload/ Load inbound shipments safely and move product to dispersing trailers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pull materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping area neat
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse, Shipping, Forklift, Pull Orders, Picking and Packing, Load and Unload
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.
AddressFountain Valley, CA
Transportation and Storage