TriCom Quest Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Administrator
A major construction company is currently seeking a Project Administrator to work at their LAX airport office.
- Long-Term Temp
- $20-$21/hr (Non-Exempt)
- $40/day for parking allowance
Requirements of the Administration for Quality Control:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years of administrative/clerical experience preferred but not required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Suites: Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Able to multi-task
- Team player
- Customer service oriented
Responsibilities of the Administration for Quality Control:
- General reception
- Job-Site office set-up and maintenance
- Generating pay-roll records
- Job-Site purchasing
- Shipping/Receiving documentations
- Processing invoices
- Assist in issuing/processing subcontracts and Purchase Agreements
- Managing the Certificates of Insurances
- Correspondence with other office personnel located nationwide
- Additional administrative work may also be assigned
Employment Type: Long-Term Temp
Location: Los Angeles, CA (LAX Airport)
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.
AddressLos Angeles, CA