Passenger Service Agent - YVR Airport/ Excellent Benefit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International Airline company is seeking Customer Service Representatives at YVR Airport. Direct hire/ Excellent Benefits package. Passenger Service experience is preferred and Bilingual skills. Japanese Bilingual skills are a big plus.
- 8 hours plus 30 mins lunch/ 5 days in a week
- Must be flexible including Weekends and Holidays
- Must be Available Monday-Sunday: 6:30AM – 3:00PM
- C $40K – 45K/yr. (DOE) with Excellent Benefits including extended Medical, RRSP with matching, and more.
- Sign-on Bonus after 6 months of employment
Requirements of the YVR Airport Customer Service Rep.:
- Airline experience or Travel industry experience
- Bilingual skill is strongly preferred, Japanese/English bilingual is a big plus
- Must be flexible to work any shift schedules including weekends and holidays
- Excellent Customer Service skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented, organized, and problem-solver
Responsibilities of the YVR Airport Customer Service Rep.:
- Supporting and coordinating passenger service operations on a daily basis including check-in counter, lobby area, departure gate, customs, arrivals, and other areas within the airport
- Oversee and lead handling company staff members at the Check-in counter
- Solve any problems and escalated issues
- Assist supervisors and Managers in ground operations
- Handle special customer requests and support with any irregularities including flight delays, problems with baggage, etc.
- Provide operational support and training
- Other related duties and administrative duties
Employment Type: Direct Hire
YVR Airport , Airline, Aviation , Travel , Passenger Service , Customer Service , Japanese Bilingual , Customer Support ,
BusinessView all jobs at TriCom Quest
Get fresh Airline Passenger Service Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.