LAX Customer Service Representative - Excellent Benefit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
International Airline company is seeking a Customer Service Rep. at LAX Airport. Direct hire/ Excellent Benefits package. Must have travel industry experience and be available for international business trips, Japanese Bilingual skills are a big plus.
- 8 hours plus 30 mins lunch/ 5 days in a week
- Must be flexible including Weekends and Holidays
- Shifts are scheduled every 3 months
- Must be Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00AM – 3:00AM
- $18.30/hr. ~ with Excellent Benefit
Requirements of the LAX Airport Customer Service Rep/ Coordinator:
- Airline experience or Travel industry experience is preferred
- Bilingual in Japanese/English is a big plus
- Must be flexible to work any shift schedules (Day Shift/ Night Shift) including weekends and holidays
- There will be some international business trips
- Excellent Customer Service skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented, organized, and problem-solver
Responsibilities of the LAX Airport Customer Service Rep/ Coordinator:
- Supporting and coordinating passenger service operations on a daily basis including check-in counter, lobby area, departure gate, customs, arrivals, and other areas within the airport
- Oversee and lead handling company staff members at the Check-in counter
- Solve any problems and escalated issues
- Assist supervisors and Managers in ground operations
- Handle special customer requests and support with any irregularities including flight delays, problem with baggage, etc.
- Provide operational support and trainings
- Other related duties and administrative duties
Employment Type: Direct Hire
LAX Airport, Airline, Aviation, Travel, Passenger Service, Customer Service, Japanese Bilingual, Customer Support,
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.
AddressLos Angeles, CA