Graphic Designer and Social Media Coordinator
TriCom Quest Torrance, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Graphic Designer / Social Media Coordinator the HVAC Industry. Will closely collaborate with the Sales and Operation team, plan and execute all performance marketing including SEO/SEM, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
- Direct Hire with Great Benefit
- $50K ~ $70K / year (DOE)
- Location: Torrance, CA (temporarily remote)
Requirements of the Graphic Designer / Social Media Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications / Graphic Design or related.
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong familiarity with social media, including best practices for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proactive, positive, and can-do attitude
- Team player who can also work independently
- Able to travel (3-5 trips per year, once Covid-19 travel restrictions are lifted).
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer / Social Media Coordinator:
Work as marketing member of this business unit and work closely with the sales and operation teams.
- Create promotional images such as pictures, drawings, advertising and other related materials.
- Edit and create videos, animations, for use in social media, website and to be shared with distributors.
- Create collateral materials such as, leaflets, catalogs, brochures and technical documents for digital and printed media.
- Organize all marketing collateral and assets to ensure the content library is up-to-date and documented including images, graphics, advertisements, email/newsletters, videos, photography, etc.
- Create engaging and appealing posts to improve brand recognition and engagement.
- Run ads and promotions as needed.
- Monitor and update social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Audit social media accounts and provide recommendations to help increase engagement and performance
- Interact with followers and reply to questions and comments
- Design backdrops, displays and booth layout
- Create giveaways and select providers.
Location: Torrance, CA (Temporary Remote)
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday ~ Friday, 8:00am ~ 5:00pm
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.
Arts and Entertainment