Call Center Customer Service Associate - Excellent Benefit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call center Customer Service Associate at International Airline company – Now Hiring!
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available. Paid Classroom Training Provided, Japanese/ English Bilingual is a big plus. $16.50/hr./Great Benefit!
Full-Time: 8hours/day, 5days/week including Weekends and Holidays;
Monday – Sunday: 5:00am – 6:00pm
Part-Time: 4hours/day, 5days/week including Weekends and Holidays;
Monday – Sunday: 5:00am – 9:00am or 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Requirements of the Call Center Customer Service Associate:
- Bilingual in Japanese/English is a big plus
- Airline, travel, and related industry experience preferred but not required
- Customer service experience, call center experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and ability to learn new computer software
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Good phone manner and problem solver
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong with numbers
Responsibilities of the Call Center Customer Service Associate:
- Offers the highest level of customer service over the phone
- Provides customers with information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers, and other travel products
- Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries, including any concerns, or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Use the in-house system to make new flight reservations or to modify existing reservations
- Accurately obtain documents and confirm customer’s personal information for the books
- Proactively explore and anticipate customer’s future needs
- General administrative duties: preparing reports, filing, etc. as needed
- Other related duties and administrative duties
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Airline, Aviation, Travel, Retail, Airfare, Ticketing, Call Center, Customer Service, Japanese Bilingual, Customer Support
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.