Assistant Key Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Yakult USA - the world's leading probiotic drink manufacturer in Fountain Valley, is looking for Assistant Key Account Manager!
- Location: Fountain Valley, CA
- Direct Hire with Excellent Benefit Package: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance, 401K with matching, Paid Holiday & PTO
- Salary Range: $67K ~ $70K/yr (Exempt)
- Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Requirements of the Assistant Key Account Manager:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Sales / Account Management experience in consumer package goods within food/beverage industry with some supervisory experience
- Experience with grocery store chain clientele is a must
- Strong sales planning, forecasting, and sales execution experience
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours and business trip as required.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, effective relationships with customers and functional groups
- Excellent PC skills with MS Office (Word, Excel/VBA, PowerPoint, Access)
- Valid Driver's License
- Covid-19 Vaccinations are strongly recommended
Responsibilities of the Assistant Key Account Manager:
- Acquires new chains and channel distribution, including get discontinued customers and product back to distribution.
- Build and maintain good relationships with major headquarter account, or multi-unit key accounts. Attends meetings with buyers, grocery headquarters to negotiate
- Negotiate with category buyers for increasing facings and/or better shelf location, secondary location, promotion opportunities as well.
- Oversees the status of negotiation through broker and/or each office.
- New area expansion according to company's direction
- Review and maintain current Terms and Conditions with customers, suggest improve conditions for company.
- Complies sales date (each chain POS sales, IRI) to utilize meeting with category buyer for further sales opportunity
- Tradeshow events-responsible for tradeshow research, support and logistics, and brand ambassador program.
- Administrates chain owned or related demo companies
- Work closely with Marketing Dept., Logistics Dept., and Sales Dept. to develop to increase company sales volume.
- Support National Key Account Management as needed.
- Visit the stores and negotiate cooler placement, permanent/temporary additional locations at store level in the field
- Maintain positive, professional communication at all levels.
- Participate in sampling events as needed
- Perform any other duties assigned.
For over twenty years, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level - from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment "crowd" is our service. Whether you're hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.
17235 Newhope StreetFountain Valley, CA
Websitehttp://www.tricomquest.com View all jobs at TriCom Quest
Get fresh Key Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.