We are hiring!!!
Department: Manufacturing Reports to Manufacturing Supervisor
Typical starting wage/salary: $10.00-$14.00 Non-exempt
Performs a variety of assembly operations to create a precision cable, electronic, electro-mechanical assemblies. Follows method and sequence of operations in performing such tasks as soldering, crimping, wiring, and cable harnessing. Uses soldering irons, crimpers, microscopes, measuring instruments, and hand tools to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read, understand, and demonstrate skills outlined in Tri-Tech Electronics standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools, wire strippers, crimpers, soldering irons, etc.
- Fabricate cable assemblies using soldering, crimping, and other techniques as required in the WHMA-A-620 standard resulting in high quality of workmanship, neat routing/bundling with clean and consistent results.
- Perform all duties in a professional, productive manner, with emphasis on our Quality and Safety policies.
- Provides feedback to the Production Supervisor regarding problems and issues involved in assigned assembly products or documentation.
- Accurately record as-built information, traceability requirements, labor hours, and other statistics.
- Visually check subassemblies and assemblies for completeness/correctness of previous operations and foreign object debris (FOD).
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time is required.
- 2-4 years minimum related electronic assembler experience.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to read and write in English.
- Working knowledge of high-reliability electronic wiring assembly (Class 3) processes as described in J-STD-001 and/or IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- Good time management, self-motivated, and capable of multitasking.
- Must be adaptive to a high-volume production environment and integrate as an active team member with a positive can-do attitude.
- Basic Math Skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- Current J-STD-001 and/or WHMA-A-620 certification.
- Experience building fiber optic cable assemblies.
- Ability to solder 38AWG wire or smaller under a microscope.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk, hear, see, and sit (extended periods of time), stand, walk, bend and reach (both above and below the shoulder and moving, carrying and lifting objects as needed.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance: Tri-Tech Electronics will only hire applicants who are U.S. Citizens or lawfully admitted aliens authorized to work in the United States.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. We are on a 9/80 work schedule, which consists of eight 9-hour days, one 8-hour day, and every other Friday off. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of actives, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer:
Starting hourly rate: $10.00 - $14/hr. based on experience and qualifications.
- Full-time position.
- Full benefits package.
- 9/80 work schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Assembly experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Orlando, FL?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Tri-Tech Electronics, Inc.
Why Work Here?In 50 years, Tri-Tech Electronics has built a national reputation for excellence in the manufacture of our wiring harnesses, molded cable assemblies and other interconnect solutions.
Tri-Tech Electronics, product, delivery, satisfaction, performance - It’s the real thing.