Truckdriver / Skilled Laborer
- Posted: over a month ago
Apply Now! $2000 sign on bonus to be paid to candidates who are hired!
Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? Are you hard-working and responsible? Are you passionate about joining an honest and reputable company that known for treating employees with respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Tri-State Utilities operates out of Chesapeake, Virginia (headquarters) and provides sanitary and storm sewer cleaning, CCTV inspection, CIPP lining, excavation and repairs for existing municipal and federal drainage systems.
What makes Tri-State a great company to work for?
- Paid time off!
- Paid holidays!
- Lots of opportunity for over time! We average 50 hours/week!
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term-disability insurance, and other insurance options are available
- 401(k) with employer match
- We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
Your essential responsibilities as a Truckdriver / Skilled Laborer:
- Drive CDL required vehicles as needed in support of business operations - CDL Required
- Must be willing and able to enter into confined spaces to assist in pipeline placement or other duties while in a confined space
- Load and unload materials from varying locations
- Clean and prepare construction sites to ensure safety
- Install sewer, storm, or water pipes under the supervision of foremen and operators
- Ability to lift, push, pull heavy objects
- Perform other laborer duties as assigned
What we need from you (our requirements):
- Ability to work from 6:30am-5:00pm or longer hours depending on demands of the job
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday on a consistent basis, home on the weekends!
- Valid driver's license and good DMV driving record
- Ability to get onto federal installations
Tri-State Utilities is a division of National Underground Group and employs approximately 100 people across two states. TSU is an EOE. Salary is DOE. We are committed to a drug free workplace.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Tri-State Utilities