Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Our expanding firm is looking for a Sales Manager to supervise and organize our sales staff. You’ll be responsible for managing organizational sales by creating business strategies, achieving set objectives, and coordinating lead creation with our marketing department. You’ll also manage your sales team’s activities and performance by tracking sales objectives, creating individual sales targets, and facilitating regular sales training.
You’ll need good communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team to thrive in this position. It’s a benefit if you’ve worked in a sales-related position before. Apply NOW!
Sales Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing a business strategy that incorporates sales, revenue, and spending controls to manage organizational sales.
- Meeting sales targets as expected.
- Setting individual sales goals with the sales staff.
- Keeping track of sales targets and reporting on the outcomes as needed.
- Supervising the sales team’s actions and results.
- Coordinating lead generation with marketing.
- Motivating and coaching to help your sales staff grow.
- Spreading the word about the company and its products.
- Recognizing who our ideal consumers are and how they interact with our offerings.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Planning and implementing a sales strategy is a plus.
- Customer relationship management experience is a plus.
- Experience leading and managing a sales force.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to manage a sales force.
Tri State Marketing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?