Construction Project Manager $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Tri State General Contractors Los Lunas, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
• Perform a key role in project planning, and execution onsite on schedule and within budget, and identification of resources needed.
• Oversee and coordinate subcontractor's work is in conformance to contract documents.
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
• Review and approve all project costs and subcontractors bills.
• Prepare and submit all pay applications for owners to approve.
• Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
• Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
• Communicate effectively with the subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, sub-contractors and own forces.
• Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
• Maintain strict adherence to the quality and safety standards.
• Project Buyouts: Carefully analyze subcontractor proposals, issue contracts.
• Submittals: Coordinate/supervise with Project Engineer.
• Prepare and issue change orders.
• Maintenance of job related documents.
• Track costs and cash flow management throughout project.
• Close Out Of Project: Oversee distribution of close out material; facilitate prompt punch list final sign off, completion and resolution of all contract paperwork for final acceptance by client.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Previous experience estimating projects in the $5 million and up range.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the construction field in similar or related position.
· Advanced project management skills that include being able to read, understand and organize construction plans and specifications.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design
· Problem solving abilities.
Competitive Salary and Benefits offered
Tri State General Contractors
Successful company that treats all employees like family from day one! Our culture is based upon respect, hard work, and celebrating accomplishments. We love what we do.
313 Hathaway CircleLos Lunas, NM