We are seeking a Director Of Human Resources to become a part of team! You will be responsible for managing HR activities for the organization.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Disseminate key branding information during training
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Coordinate all functions using online conferencing
- Implement and enforece COVID19 policy.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
Tri-State Asset Recovery
Why Work Here?The parent Company, Tri-State Electronics Recycling will build a net positive energy warehouse and STEM education training center. We are innovative, progressive and sustainable. Collect, de-manufacture, repair, sell all types of technology.
Easy fun job. Christmas every day! Get to keep a lot of the technology we collect.