Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk
- $17 Hourly
We're seeking a Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our dynamic team and help us keep our financial engine running smoothly. If you're an organized, detail-oriented individual with a knack for multitasking and a passion for numbers, this is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our success while maintaining work-life balance. You will be responsible for matching payments to open invoices and maintaining the supporting documentation.
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Shift: 25 hours/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform posting of payments to open invoices using accounting software.
• Maintain documentation to support how payments are applied.
• Reconcile posting of payments to monthly deposits to ensure accurate and timely month-end close.
• Process credits for Return Good Authorizations (RGAs)
• Provide assistance and serve as primary backup for the following areas: Billing, Daily Deposit, payment of claims.
• High School Diploma
• 1 year related experience within Accounts Receivable
• Proficient within MS Word and Excel
With over 30 years of experience, Tri-Starr is comprised of exceptionally talented and experienced Recruiters, Researchers, Interviewers and Industry Experts. Through in-depth research and one on one coaching, we identify your strengths and match them with positions that allow you to thrive - no excuses. At Tri-Starr, we work for you.
Tri-Starr TalentSchertz, TX
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All Tri-Starr Talent Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.