Team Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Expired: October 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a renowned business management firm serving high net-worth clients in the sports and entertainment industry. Tri Star provides comprehensive financial and advisory services including accounting, tax, tour management and wealth preservation strategy. We foster a culture of professionals who are committed to super serving our clients and their trusted advisors. Tri Star seeks to employ innovative methods to provide the highest level of accounting and business management services. We create a financial foundation and path to sustain growth and stability which allows our clients to focus on their fullest professional and personal goals.
This position requires a highly organized individual who possesses strong initiative and has the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This individual must be able to communicate effectively and understands the need to work in an integrated manner with other members of the department in furtherance of goals, objectives, and knowledge.
This position is in office Monday-Friday
Tri Star Perks and Benefits:
- PAY: Competitive base salary, Rockstar Bonus Program, Hiring Referral Bonus Program, 401K with company match
- TIME OFF: Paid time off, sick days, personal days, 10 paid holidays, discretionary paid week off during July and December, volunteer days
- EVENTS: Industry and client events, concerts, award shows, and more!
- HEALTH & WELLNESS: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employer paid STD and Life Insurance, fitness reimbursement through BCBS
- TEAMWORK: Team building activities, company catered lunches, employee of the month program, peer, and management recognition through Bucket list
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: Technical training, Lunch & Learns, promotion opportunities, performance reviews
Job Essentials, Responsibilities, Duties
- Responsible for execution of client ancillary support tasks and projects as directed by accounting team
- Scan, file and other basic administration to support staff and managers
- Assist with client real estate purchases and sales by managing checklists
- Assist with ongoing client needs relating to property, vehicles, and identification documents such as driver's licenses
- Point person to coordinate with all automobile, vehicle, equipment, acquisitions and sales
- Execute ad-hoc administrative assignments and manage projects as assigned
- Maintain professional communication with clients and Trusted Advisors
- Manage emails and tasks for internal team.
- Run internal direct report team meetings
- Prioritize matters and tasks for the team; effectively communicating updates to appropriate parties, and solicit assistance where needed
- Coordinate and maintain accurate and organized records of all client possessions and assets such as credit cards, registrations, important documents, etc.
- Maintain client master login list
- Manage team phone as defined by the company policy
- Ensure insurance renewals happen by managing the projects
- Assist with completion of all applications or client forms
- Assist with vendor management
- Assist with insurance claims
- Assist with insurance renewal applications
- Assist with real estate applications and paperwork
- Assist with vehicle purchase applications and paperwork
- Assist with vendor relationships
- Complete fulfillment forms and/or vendor start paperwork
Specific Job Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years working in office/ client service administration or management
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of relevant experience
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group
Get fresh Sports Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.