Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group Nashville, TN
- Posted: 22 days ago
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional and personal goals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Assist in formulating the Client’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the Client’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting and business management team.
- Oversee the financial operations of Client Companies.
- Manage third parties to which functions have been outsourced (payroll, systems, banking).
- Implement operational best business practices.
- Ensure the issuance of financial reporting packages (annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly deliverables).
- Oversee the establishment of ad hoc financial modeling as needed and production of budgets and forecasts.
- Establish financial and operating metrics to measure performance.
- Reviews the schedule of all filings and reported information, providing accountability for accuracy and timeliness.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Client’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the Client and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure appropriate and reliable control systems are in place.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Monitor cash projections and forecasts and arrange for debt and equity financing.
This position requires a highly organized individual who possesses strong initiative and has the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This individual must be able to communicate effectively and understands the need to work in an integrated manner with other members of the department in furtherance of goals, objectives, and knowledge.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS in Business Administration, specifically Accounting, Finance, Economics, with strong academic record.
- 10+ years of progressive public accounting, business management, and/or entertainment experience.
- 5+ years in specifically entertainment industry,
- CPA, CFP, or CMA required.
- Must have experience in partnering with an executive team and have high level written and oral communication skills.
Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
BusinessView all jobs at Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group