We are looking for an IT Maintenance Technician Supervisor to join our innovative IT team in Nashville, TN.
Support and maintain Point-Of-Sale (POS), back-office and network equipment at retail locations in a timely manner with the utmost respect toward employees and customers.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills with a clear goal of enabling the team to be successful. The desired candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must obtain VeriFone VASC Commander/Topaz/Ruby2 Certification within 9 months
- At least 2 years of direct management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the POS environment
- At least 5 years of experience working in the IT environment preferred
- Associates Degree in IT-related field preferred
- Microsoft MC (P, SA, SE, ITP, TS, etc) certifications a plus
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Responsible for management of other IT Maintenance Technicians in conjunction with maintenance and corrective action.
- In conjunction with the Manager of Technical Support, responsible for decisions regarding hiring, evaluating, and coaching of the team.
- Supervise and provide POS support/maintenance specializing in VeriFone Equipment (Commander, Ruby2, pin pads, etc)
- Supervise and provide IT support/maintenance of back-office equipment (PC hardware and software, Laser Printer, Handheld Scanner, etc.) and network equipment (LAN and WAN)
- Supervise and provide technical support/maintenance for third-party equipment (Veeder Root ATG, money order machines, etc) and fuel dispenser interfaces / fore-court controllers
- Coordinate the organization and documentation of support processes for the purposes of training and knowledge sharing.
- Developing improvement programs and implement checklists and technical standards for managing technology at each site, coordinating and tracking progress on the implementation.
- Monitor for all unresolved tickets, follow-up with assigned personnel and communicate target dates to ensure customer expectations are properly managed
- Partner with other IT Teams to develop solutions or mitigation strategies for recurring issues and problems.
- Facilitate training of field technicians in the performance of duties, coaching and mentoring as needed.
- Maintains a focus on continuous improvement and the customer experience, ensures a quality customer service experience and resolves customer concerns
- Supervise and conduct technology purchasing for sites including POS, back-office, network and peripheral equipment.
- Reacts productively to change
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Tri Star Energy is a Nashville-based company which proudly owns and operates Twice Daily convenience stores, White Bison coffee shops, and a Commercial & Wholesale fuel division. Ranked as one of Nashville’s Top Workplaces by The Tennessean two years in a row (2018 & 2019) and voted #8 Top Private Company by the Nashville Business Journal in 2018, Tri Star Energy has built a strong reputation in Middle Tennessee for valuing our team members. Want to work for a strong, local, growing private company that’s run like a family business? If so, then we have an opportunity for you!