Are you currently working as a sales consultant with great monthly sales numbers? Have you been waiting for your chance to rise to a management position? Do you have experience in the Automotive, R.V., Motorsports, Boating, Appliance, Real Estate, or any type of one-on-one sales position? Nearing our 20th anniversary we have grown from a single location and a handful of employees to over 300 in 7 locations with nearly 30 franchises!
Tri-Star Motors is hiring Commercial Accounts Managers at our Blairsville, Uniontown, Somerset, and Altoona dealerships.
The Commercial Account Manager is responsible for effectively soliciting and becoming familiar with all accounts in our market areas. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact revenues dealing with small business to large corporate owners and purchasing agents.
A Commercial Accounts Manager position requires great responsibility and professionalism as they are typically the first point of contact with prospective customers and are responsible for meeting sales quotas while ensuring profitability. We have provided more information below regarding the position so that you can better assess your interest in and qualifications for this role.
Position Requirements: Previous sales or automotive experience is needed to apply.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in or related field required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the applicable state
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by potential clients.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic.
- Make sales appointments and calls to consistently prospect accounts. Meet or exceed sales solicitation goals as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Meet daily, weekly and/or monthly sales quotas established by the management team.
- Answer inquiries from potential customers in person or online regarding products, product performance, available options and incentive or promotional programs.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to encourage customer retention, loyalty and customer referrals.
- Ensure proper completion of all sales paperwork
Salary: Commercial Account Managers are some of the top paid employees in the organization and can expect to earn $50,000-$90,000+ per year which is highly contingent upon the drive and determination of the Sales Consultant to excel in their role. We offer up to 35% commissions on top of a base salary. A graduated unit bonus program is offered. Health programs offered.