The HVAC Technician will perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating cooling, ventilation and related systems. Work to include trouble shooting, repairing,
• Perform HVAC/evaporative cooler and facilities maintenance, repair and replacement functions as assigned.
• Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units on an on-going/scheduled basis for maintenance needs.
• Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units for all properties on a weekly and monthly basis for maintenance needs.
• Complete all job assignments effectively and efficiently in order to meet required/established guidelines and time frames.
• Drive to various locations to perform required duties.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma and HVAC school or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of four years’ maintenance related experience with knowledge of HVAC, and light electrical. Experience in Evaporative Coolers, start-up and shut-down knowledge and maintaining through summer months.
• Strong communication skills and ability to understand and carry out assignments to completion.
• Organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Positive attitude, able to work effectively with various personalities, team player and pride in work
• Good customer service skills and exercise professionalism in representing the company.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift at least 75 lbs.