Consumer products company based in Fairfield County, Connecticut is seeking a Customer Service Associate. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company with a strong focus on online sales. We are the owners and developers of brands including Gorilla Grip, Sofa Shield, Kangaroo, Grip Master, Ninja, GripMAX, Mighty Monkey and the Connecticut Home Company. We are dedicated to bringing our customers premium and functional household products at reasonable prices. Our vision is to continuously innovate and improve our products based on customer needs as well as current industry trends. Our customer centric approach means that our customers always come first.
Customer Service Associate
Looking for a high energy and positive customer service associate with 2+ year experience to:
- Provide best in class service to our amazing customers by managing inbound emails (and a few calls) (60%)
- Be the voice of the business on social media by commenting on online reviews (20%)
- Track customer complaints and report findings on a weekly basis (5%)
- Oversee daily product checks and communicate to the team (5%)
- Support the team by helping to oversee and organize the office and administrative efforts (10%)
- Team player, can do, roll up your sleeves, positive attitude. We are a small company and need someone who is willing to help regardless of role or level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Candidates should have a strong work ethic with extreme attention to detail.
- Must be highly proficient in excel.
- Strong ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously while being able to switch priorities seamlessly.
· Profit Sharing
· 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays
· **There are no health insurance benefits, employees will need to elect own individual coverage**