Account Manager, Software Sales, Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical,
Title: Sales – Account Manager, Software Sales, Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA
Relocation Assistance: No
Excellent opportunity to join a leading organization that provides software solutions to the construction industry. The Account Manager is accountable for overall sales performance within their assigned territory, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for building and maintaining relationships with their direct customer base. This includes building the customer base via new business. The Account Manager is also required to meet with local project owners (General Contractors, Facility Managers, Project Managers, Construction Managers), build relationships with these project owners, and capture project information in our proprietary software.
What You’ll Do:
· Continual growth of the customer within the organization with various solutions and services.
· Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and other key financial performance objectives.
· Generating New Business conversations that lead to engagement with Company.
· Accountable for activity that includes all forms of communications – calls, emails social media, in office meetings, virtual meetings.
· Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
· Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
· Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
· Networking meet and greets as needed by region and directed by Regional Director.
· Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are met.
· Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
· Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
· Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
· Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
· Manage and exceed the set business targets assigned within an assigned territory.
· Develop, execute and oversee strategies and plans to achieve the set business targets.
· Partner with other team members in the field to come up with better strategies.
· Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
· Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
· Answer questions about the products.
· Handling any client complaints and working with them, as well as cross functionally with other team members within the organization, to solve for any issues.
· High School Diploma
· 5+ years of B2B sales experience, software preferred but not required
· Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
· Ability to travel -- within territory: driving distance and outside of territory: 1-2 times a year (domestic travel)
· Ability to work effectively and productively in a remote or hybrid capacity
· Experience and comfort level with using various technology options, web conferencing and video solutions such as – Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, etc.
· Must have a passion for selling and be self-driven
· Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills; Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to customers in the customers language
· Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales; Mastery of SFDC with CPQ - preferred
· Data-driven mindset
· Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
· Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
· Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
· Advanced time-management skills
· Proven track record of building and maintaining good relationships (with customers, prospects and peers)
· Must be able to network within the industry and have a proven track record of successful persuasion skills
· Open to learning and must be resourceful in gaining knowledgeable about the product and services to best position these to customers/prospects
· Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
· Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
· Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in making a sale
· Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
· Territory Management aptitude
· Persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
Tri - Search
Trisearch Recruiting Firm
BusinessView all jobs at Tri - Search