Director, Digital Marketing
Tri-Search JF Dallas, TX
- Posted: 19 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Director of Digital Marketing
We are looking to add a Director of Digital/Performance Marketing to our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be a hands-on, data-driven leader and have the background and skillset to be the driver and process gatekeeper for executing all of our promotional campaigns across all platforms (website, social, email). You will manage our digital marketing initiatives including: paid search, display, retargeting, paid social, SEO, and email - while also influencing the overall digital marketing plan. Experience implementing, managing and analyzing results in an eCommerce business is critical to this role, along with a proven track record of success managing channel strategy, platform expansion, agency relationships, revenue generation and new customer acquisition. You will have direct access to C-Suite executives and immediate opportunities to drive top line revenue and bottom-line profitability.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the company’s annual/seasonal marketing campaign calendar and two-month rolling daily calendar acting as the gatekeeper and process driver to ensure all team members are executing against deadlines and all collateral, copy, etc is created, approved and deployed on time across all platforms on a daily basis.
- Develop, implement and oversee all digital marketing strategies and tactics across online channels and 3rd party marketplaces to drive awareness, traffic and conversion.
- Create actionable reporting centered around ROI, conversion rate and other marketing KPI’s.
- Manage outside agencies, freelance resources, and all direct & indirect reports, while researching and on-boarding new digital marketing team members / vendors / initiatives.
- Prioritize these digital marketing initiatives and resources based on anticipated outcomes and ROI.
- Improve, optimize and grow our digital platforms through comparative A/B testing with ad copy, bidding strategies and audience targeting.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed with I.T., design and production teams to generate creative and original ideas.
- Stay up to date and current on eCommerce trends and insights.
What You Need for this Position:
- 6-8+ years experience in advancing digital marketing roles with experience leading and growing high performance teams.
- 3+ years leading digital marketing for dynamic, high growth e-commerce platform
- Fluent in ecommerce KPI identification, measurement and optimization.
- Strong background in paid search, shopping, SEO, paid social, and other digital media
- Strong technical understanding of system / integrations that support an ecommerce business.
- Strong process and team leadership skills with proven ability to drive efficient and flawless execution in support of the company’s advertising and promotional plans on a daily basis
- Deep understanding of digital analytics and attribution methodology.
- Experience with Amazon a big plus.
- Ability to think strategically and problem-solve - making sense of a variety of data types across various platform / time-frames.
- Results orientation, driven, self-starter with a passion to win and constantly innovate
What's in it for You:
For the right candidate we are willing to offer competitive base compensation and bonus, paid vacation / holidays, 401k + match, casual work environment and the potential for rapid growth / responsibility within our company.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We are experiencing explosive growth!
- Get in the "ground floor" to help build the function and continue to evolve it as we grow
- Ability to turn ideas directly into action - no red-tape to fight.
- Collaborative, tight-knit team environment (that like to have fun!)