Digital Marketing Specialist - Denver/Boulder area or Remote
Industry: Technology consulting firm
Support overall marketing activities. Assist with the development and writing of marketing materials, such as plans, recommendations and presentations. Coordinate social media marketing activities, managing content creation, proofing and posting. Research consumer demand and explore ways to increase it. Ensure that marketing ideas coincide with the brand and mission statement. Analyze current and past marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy.
- Design, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple delivery channels.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence. Develop and implement
- strategies for search engine optimization and other word choices.
- Write and update content on multiple web pages and platforms for coherency and
- consistency across exposure sites. Gather and prioritize information. Ensure error-free
- grammar and spelling. Follow guidelines for style, words, phrases and other elements.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaign and assess against goals
- (ROI and KPIs). Send out regular social media analytics to stakeholders to show growth in
- demand generation.
- Research and identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple
- channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Conduct interviews with clients participating in our success story program.
- Coordinate and attend events as needed. Assist with setup and take-down, shipping and
- other logistics.
- Collect, analyze, and report on customer engagement best practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of marketing or other business experience, preferably in an IT, ERP (Enterprise
- Resource Planning), Cloud, or Managed Services environment.
• Must have experience with HubSpot, including integrated HubSpot solutions. HubSpot certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- B2B experience with social media is preferred (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+)
- Experience with Oracle Sales Cloud is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills, attention to detail.
- Tech savvy – able to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies, speak the language.
Why Work Here?
Great collaborative culture, strong internal growth opportunity