Are you interested in leading social media strategy for a mission-driven leader in the consumer goods space? Tri-Search has been retained to find our client’s next Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with virtual communities and network users. You will make a difference by helping to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing road map!
You will have the opportunity to work in a team that values open communication, teamwork, and corporate citizenship. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience driving social media initiatives and creating actionable analytics. By developing and executing a content strategy that aligns with and supports the brand initiatives, you will be a key player in the company’s long-term growth strategy! This position is in Fairfield CT and offers a great opportunity to grow your personal brand and learn new skills, so apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead and manage monthly content calendar meetings; support asset creation/curation efforts
· Work closely with the brand team to ensure that social media strategies align with branding and messaging objectives.
· Monitor social media platforms to identify top performing posts and make recommendations on future content and media spend; note potential trends and consumer insights
· Create campaigns that align with brand communication and initiatives.
· Work with brand team to actively manage/update content asset library.
· Assist in producing creative/branded video and photography
· Identify appropriate social media channels, design social media campaigns, track performance, and implement necessary changes.
· Create, monitor, and analyze social media ads.
· Active listening, engagement and analysis including ad performance on a daily basis
· Monitor product reviews/comments on targeted e-commerce sites
· Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop and implement online initiatives to support strategic retail partners
· Assist on an as-needed basis with the execution of consumer contests and sweepstakes
· 3-5 years hands on experience with social media and ecommerce community management for brands
· Experience in paid media program set up (e.g.: Facebook and Instagram) as well as experience in social monitoring/ listening tools.
· Experience in SM tools used to post (e.g.: Sprout Social, Hoot Suite, TweetDeck, Google Analytics)
· Knowledge of social media monitoring and engagement tools/systems
· A portfolio that demonstrates a unique eye for creating engaging social content for a brand
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications preferred
· Excellent writing skills – including copywriting, editing and proofreading
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and social and mobile platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogs, Snapchat).
· Ability to work independently as well as in groups and bring projects to fruition
This position may have one direct report.