Parish Coordinator of Evangelization and Faith Formation
Tri Parish Durand, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This full-time, benefitted position is a combination of Faith Formation and Youth Ministry that serves the Tri-Parishes of Holy Rosary (Lima), Sacred Heart (Mondovi), and St. Mary’s (Durand). The Parish Coordinator is responsible for developing, organizing, and implementing a comprehensive catechetical program for students in grades 1-12, including sacrament preparation for First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, and Confirmation. We have over 200 students enrolled across our three parishes. The Coordinator of Evangelization and Faith Formation will support the Tri-Parish community in building a solid foundation for spirituality and Christian living. The Coordinator will have a passion for sharing the gospel, the Roman Catholic faith, and helping our parishioners to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
1. Must have a passion and energy for working with youth and sharing the Catholic faith.
2. Bachelor’s degree in theology, ministry, catechetics Catholic studies or a related field preferred, as well as previous experience in youth ministry and/or religious education
3. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
4. Ability to work with diverse age groups
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
6. Exhibits leadership and mentoring skills and is comfortable with public speaking
7. Advanced certification as a catechist in the Diocese of La Crosse (or commitment to achieve certification after hire)
8. Must be living in full sacramental communion with the Catholic Church and conform with the guidelines of the Diocese of
1. Articulate a vision for faith formation programming that supports a lifelong practice of the faith and evangelization and implements programming that meets the needs of the parishes
2. Coordinate all faith formation programming:
· Provide curriculum and facilitate programming for grades 1-12, including sacrament preparation for First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, and Confirmation
· Recruit, train, and supervise catechists and youth ministry volunteers
· Secure necessary materials in accordance with Diocesan recommendations
· Prepare and monitor budgets for programs
3. Organize a Youth Ministry program that engages the hearts of our youths through experiences such as regular youth group meetings, youth rallies, youth Masses, mission trips, retreats, social events, and conferences
4. Facilitate RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) and RCIC (Rite of Christian Initiation of Children)
5. Assist with the development of young adult and adult ministries
6. Attend staff meetings, lead the Faith Formation Committee, and participate in parish council meetings as requested
7. Implement and monitor the Diocesan Safe Environment Program
8. Pursue opportunities for continued professional/spiritual growth and attend any necessary Diocesan trainings
9. Any other duties as assigned by the Pastor
Work Environment: Parish addresses and occasional travel for meetings, events, trainings, and youth ministry trips. Some evening and weekend hours are to be expected. An office will be provided, along with appropriate accessories and equipment. The employee must provide his/her own vehicle to travel between the three parishes, and occasionally to the Diocesan offices for meeting/trainings.
About the Employer: In the year 2000, the parishes of Most Holy Rosary, Lima, Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Mondovi, and St. Mary's Assumption, Durand became one community through a shared pastor. Our Catholic family has grown and changed together in many ways over the past nearly 20 years, and we strive to welcome all who live and work beside us. We have made a great effort to become a consolidated community in the Tri-Parish, yet each parish still retains its own individual "flavor" which we celebrate through many ways each year. To learn more about our community visit our website at https://www.catholictriparish.org/
Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Tri-Parish Central Office
ATTN: Susan Wolf
PO Box 188
Durand, WI 54736
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Parish Coordinator of Evangelization and Faith Formation
Position open until filled.
Tri ParishWhy Work Here?
Come join the Tri-Parish family and share your passion of faith with our youth and those who share your passioin.
911 W Peospect StreetDurand, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Tri Parish