Quality Assurance Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
Quality Assurance Lead
Tri-Pac, Inc. a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Lead for immediate addition to our fast growing team.
The Quality Assurance Lead actively participates in quality guidance, product resolution decisions and statistical problem-solving techniques. The Quality Assurance Lead reports to the Quality Supervisor.
- Analyzing data, measuring products, and verifying all products to ensure proper quality of appearance, packaging, and decoration.
- Implement and monitor all procedures and processes as they relate to Quarantine, Hold, Expired, Damages, Return Goods and Recalled product.
- Maintains Daily Down Time Log
- Reviews daily all Manufacturing batch records required to support shift and any off-shift needs.
- Monitors QA and QC performance on the line. Fills in when QA or QC is absent.
- Provides on-the-job training for new employees in the Quality Department.
- Writing deviations and investigations as required.
- Actively involved with and mentors less experienced co-workers.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires a High School degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Quality/manufacturing/ production processes
- Computer proficiency and scheduling experience required; good writing skills required.
- Familiarity with industrial automation (e.g., distributed control and PLC-based systems)
- Working knowledge of safety, quality systems, and GMPs is required.
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term) and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
All employees are mandated to wear masks while in any of the facilities. All employees are mandated to wear face shields, booties, hair nets and other PPE as required.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSouth Bend, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?