- Expired: December 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tri-Pac, Inc. a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator for immediate addition to our fast growing team.
The Logistics Coordinator provides creative and efficient transportation solutions for internal and external customers. He/she will work with several departments as well as multiple clients and carriers, ensuring that all import and export traffic gets delivered on time in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Assesses and resolves issues relating to transportation, vendors, import and export, and logistics systems.
- Maintains detailed and accurate logistics data for daily, weekly, and quarterly reports including usage metrics, customer issues and resolutions, training records, work logs, and schedule documentation.
- Communicates with various departments as needed to create comprehensive schedules for business processes such as sales appointments, shipping, and accounting tasks.
- Provides daily comprehensive logistical support for both inbound and outbound shipments, verifies safety procedures and oversees quality assurance.
- Negotiates with suppliers and vendors to increase efficiency, reducing unnecessary steps, and creating innovative solutions for logistical issues.
- Analyzes the financial impact of logistical processes and proposes changes to maximize efficiency with routing, transportation modes, and resources while continuing to meet customer requirements.
- Develops policies, safety procedures, risk management programs, and supply chain processes as needed to increase logistical efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure vendors, carriers, shipping and receiving personnel, and other logistical areas comply with company requirements, documentation, safety standards and legal requirements.
- Audit and assist warehouse personnel with receiving and shipping operations.
- Audit and assist customer service personnel with accurate shipping procedures.
- Create SOP’s when needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar field
- Ability to work independently, including making decisions affecting company resources
- Excellent problem-solving abilities along with oral and written communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and organizational software programs
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability (Long term/ Short term) and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
All employees are mandated to wear masks while in any of the facilities. All employees are mandated to wear face shields, booties, hair nets and other PPE as required.
AddressSouth Bend, IN
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Logistics Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.