Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: New York, NY
- 9+ years of designing, developing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting CRM applications in Microsoft Dynamics
- At least 4 years of recent experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Online solutions
- Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions
- Working Experience with development of Java Script web resources and HTML web resources using Angular, jQuery etc.
- Working experience with design and development of plugins, custom workflows, power apps, Power Automate, canvas/model apps, PCF controls, Azure functions, Logic Apps.
- Experience in using the Visual Studio and source control (Git, Team Foundation Server, or Microsoft Dev Ops).
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics CRM Solutions with the project team and the ability to solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that match customer requirements.
- Strong understanding of the core D365 CRM modules with functional knowledge of the entire product suite; one or more D365 certifications is preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration and Integration Tools experience a plus
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints for integrations
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles, and teams
Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc.