- Expired: August 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 12 Months
Client : HMIS ( Homeless Management Information System)
Note: This is Remote Position
- Provides system administrative support for the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) through analysis and maintenance of the database system. Ensures compliance with HMIS data standards and policies and procedures.
- Works with HMIS vendor and users to resolve data quality problems and ensure compliance with standards and policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and tests database upgrades to new versions while preserving data integrity.
- Produces ad hoc queries and reports for users on the data housed in HMIS.
- Designs, develops, and maintains queries and reports utilizing the data in HMIS.
- Queries and monitors HMIS to identify data quality issues, determine the cause of the issue and make recommendation to correct the issue.
- Assists in compiling data in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Provides technical and analytic support to end users.
- Provide Helpdesk support through tickets submitted by users
- Maintains knowledge of latest developments in HMIS by reviewing guidance and publications or participating in training programs, courses, and seminars.
- After analysis of HMIS data and information, may recommend changes in program direction and focus.
- Provide complex technical assistance on HMIS related data.
Required Skill set:
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- SQL Query knowledge
- Third-Party application experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset
- Critical thinking
Tri-Force is one of the fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region by receiving the award 5 times and 3 times (Ranked #931 2021) on In c. 5000 fastest growing companies in the USA. Tri-Force Consulting Services, In c. is an established consulting services firm offering innovative solutions to Government and Commercial sectors. We specialize in building customized software applications solutions such as knowledge management systems, business intelligence, data analysis, database support and maintenance, data warehouse implementation and support, systems architecture and systems integration for our clients. Our technical competencies are in Java,.NET, SharePoint, PHP, Business Intelligence (Cosign, Data Warehouse), mobile applications platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry), and various other technologies. We also specialize in providing resources to manage infrastructure projects. Tri-Force is one of the fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region by receiving the award 5 times and 2 times on In c. 5000 fastest growing companies in the USA.
Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc.